It has been over 20 years since BBQs 2U is selling barbecues to the local barbecue community in the UK.
They are super passionate about barbecues and hence are always excited to share their knowledge and experience with their customers.
With time, the small family-owned business has become one of the UK’s leading independent Napoleon barbecue, Kamado Joe, and Ooni Pizza Oven retailers. They even sell Masterbuilt barbecues.
You must be wondering why they have been in the market for over 2 decades, yet are only associated with a few brands.
Well, over the years they have tried and tested plenty of bad products, and so have meticulously selected the stated brands.
Also, they have chosen to work with only those brands that provide excellent products, great service, and superb after-sales support.
They have three generations of the family working in the same business, so they understand what any barbecue enthusiast will expect, and they are committed to providing nothing but the same.
One of the barbecues that BBQs 2U continuously recommend to their customers is Masterbuilt – Gravity Series 560.
Masterbuilt launched their Gravity Series Barbecues in 2020 and has gotten a whooping response from the market. They have designed this barbecue keeping in mind the comfort and ease of use.
The design is simple but very efficient. It will not be an exaggeration to state that this digitalized charcoal-fueled barbecue is as easy to use as a gas barbecue.
This is because many features make operating this product simple. For instance, controlling the cooking time and temperature is easier than it can ever be.
There is a digital panel given on the barbecue, and all you need to do is set the required temperature on this digital panel.
The digital fan of the barbecue will maintain a steady temperature throughout, and you can increase or decrease this temperature anytime you want.
Also, this can be done using any smart device using WIFI or Bluetooth connection.
Other features that make grilling on Gravity Series 560 hassle-free are:
- The GravityFed hopper of the barbecue can hold almost 4.5 kg of lump coal. This amount of coal is sufficient to grill for almost 12 to 15 hours.
- The temperature can go up to 370°C in just 13 minutes.
- The built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer make it easy to achieve the same cooking outcomes every time.
- The reversible smoke and sear cast iron grates are ideal for low and slow cooking as well as high heat searing.
- Two porcelain-coated smoking and warming racks provide a total of 3600 cm² of cooking space.
- There is a Masterbuilt App developed to use the barbecue. You can truly master the art of cooking with the help of this App.
BBQs 2U is cent percent sure about the quality and durability of Masterbuilt – Gravity Series 560.
They have checked the design and tested the barbecue multiple times before adding it to their inventory.
Nevertheless, if you are not sure or in a dilemma, you can always contact them to clear your doubts.