We all love pizza but sometimes the calories can be horrifying. Here is a quick and easy way to make carb-less cauliflower pizza crust. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy like regular pizza! (Promise)
- 2 heads of cauliflower OR (what I do is buy 2 bags of organic cauliflower rice)
- 1 egg
- 3 oz of goat cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- Fill up a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Chop the cauliflower into big pieces and pulse them in the food processor until you make “rice.” This may need to be done in batches. If you’re using bagged cauliflower (which is the easiest!) then that part is already done for you.
- Once you have the “Rice” you can boil it in the water for about 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is fully cooked.
- Preheat the oven to 400 at this point and drain the cauliflower and let it cool. Once the cauliflower has cooled pour it into a nut milk bag and drain all the water out. This part is very important in preventing a soggy crust.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix very well with your hands. Add parchment paper to a sheet pan and put the two balls of “dough” on it and try to mold like a pizza. It won’t have the same texture at all so you have to actually mold it as it doesn’t stretch.
- Bake the crust for about 30 minutes or until golden. Add your favorite topping as you would to a regular pizza and then bake again for another 10 minutes or until you think its ready.
Follow me on Instagram: @Gratefulbelly
Author: Tatiana Merciyan
Tatiana Merciyan Rumi is a foodie at heart and a wife and mommy to Sam and Gia, who are her everything. She has always had a big love for food and culture and truly enjoys cooking as well as coming up with new and healthy recipes. She is Armenian and holds the pride of love and family dear to her heart. She is grateful for her upbringing and family roots who have introduced her to all ethnicities of food. In her spare time, she loves to travel and see how other people live, eat and enjoy their lives. Find more delicious recipes and food tips from her @ https://www.instagram.com/gratefulbelly/ and www.gratefulbelly.net.