Hi dolls! Summer is just around the corner so I am giving you the low-down on what to keep in your bag this beach season to keep your face glowing, your hair on point, your lips luscious, your brows on fleek, and your skin protected.
Sephora Summer Essentials:
These essentials are for those that don’t mind splurging on their beauty products.
~Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
~Make Up For Ever Step 1 Equalizer Primer
~Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
~Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand
~IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Waterproof Concealer
~Wander Beauty On-The-Glow Blush And Illuminator
~Shisedo Ultimate Sun Protection For Sensitive Skin
~La Roche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin SPF 60
~Clean Reserve Travel Layering Collection
~Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black & White Perfume Oils
~Evian Mineral Water Spray
~Milk Makeup Cooling Water Stick
Drugstore/Drugstore Price Summer Essentials:
These essentials are for those that prefer to keep it on the less expensive side of things.
My Summer Essentials:
I have basically combined the above categories of essentials into one to give you what I personally keep in my bag for the summer. (I also recommend all of these just as much as the others)
• Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
• Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
• GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper
• Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Sunscreen SPF 30
• Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipsticks
• Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
• CLEAN Reserve Blonde Rose Perfume
• Avene Thermal Spring Water Spray
• Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes
• Wet N’ Wild Megaclear Brow & Lash Mascara
• Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick
• SunBum Coconut Sunscreen Lip Balm SPF 30
• Dermalogica Facial Solar Booster Broad Spectrum SPF 50
• HealthySexyHair Soy Renewal Beach Spray
• Urban Decay Naked Skin One&Done Hybrid Skin Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 20
What Are Your Summer Beauty Essentials?
Follow Me on Insta: @gracemichellle
Author: Christina Koop
Christina is a fun loving, trend oriented millennial with an eye for trend spotting and digital marketing. In her spare time, she is usually found with friends, reading the next marketing tech book, or simply with her husband relaxing and enjoying all that life has to offer her in NC.