The paper bag waist pants is inspired by menswear, high waisted and with all the fabric coming out from the crunched belt. It looks casual and comfy but with the right top and length it can look amazing.
At first I was not sure how I feel about them but the paper bag trend is going to be big, I mean let the waist volume be the proof!
They look super comfy, cute, chic and most importantly effortless. I’m super excited to decide which will be the ONE i’ll be getting this summer. Here are my choices, help me pick one.. or two! 🙂 -Option 1 and 5 are my FAV!!!
- You can never go wrong with White for the summer!
2. Gingham is everywhere this season
3. Love a pop of color and this is a statement piece.
4. Black never fails, right??
5. Im all in for this cute skirt!!
6. Less dramatic but so chic!
7. These shorts can go with heels or casual flats and still look fashionable.
Let me know if this fits your style, or which one would you rock this summer?
Author: Christina Koop
Christina is a fun loving, trend oriented millennial with an eye for trend spotting and digital marketing. In her spare time, she is usually found with friends, reading the next marketing tech book, or simply with her husband relaxing and enjoying all that life has to offer her in NC.