Goodbye chilly days and hello summer nights! What could be better than a nice refreshing cocktail to sip on this summer? Oh right one that doesn’t mess with your bikini bod!
I’ve designed a special cocktail that’s not only delicious, but it actually not so bad for you either. It’s my take on the Moscow Mule.
What give this cocktail a healthy kick? Kombucha! You can read all about what Kombucha is here
What you’ll need for this cocktail is:
- Fresh Mint
- Chopped ice or frozen raspberries for some extra fun!
- And a bottle of kombucha, any brand with a ginger flavor is fine, but my absolute favorite kombucha teas are from health-ade, so I used their ginger lemon flavor!
- Cocktail mixer
- 12oz of ginger kombucha (I used health-ade Brand)
- 4oz of raspberry infused vodka
- 1 tsp of honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mint for garnish
This recipe serves 2
- First you’re going to take a mason jar and add in a hand full of fresh raspberries. Then pour the 4oz of vodka over the berries. Let it sit for at least 24hrs to infuse the vodka with the raspberries to gain a nice flavor.
- Once your raspberry infused vodka is ready it’s time to get it on ice!
- First you’re going to fill your copper mugs with ice chips or half ice chips and half frozen raspberries. *If you having a girl’s night out it’s always fun to add in the frozen raspberries.
- Pour the kombucha, vodka, honey, and squeeze the lemon into a cocktail mixer and stir, don’t shake!
- Once you’re done stirring, evenly distributed the cocktail into your chilled mugs.
- Serve immediately!
Author: Christina Koop
Christina is a fun loving, trend oriented millennial with an eye for trend spotting and digital marketing. In her spare time, she is usually found with friends, reading the next marketing tech book, or simply with her husband relaxing and enjoying all that life has to offer her in NC.