Goodbye chilly days and hello summer nights! What could be better than a nice refreshing cocktail to sip on this summer? Oh right one that doesn’t mess with your bikini bod!
I’ve designed a special cocktail that’s not only delicious, but it actually not so bad for you either. It’s my take on the Moscow Mule.
What give this cocktail a healthy kick? Kombucha! You can read all about what Kombucha is here
What you’ll need for this cocktail is:
- Fresh Mint
- Chopped ice or frozen raspberries for some extra fun!
- And a bottle of kombucha, any brand with a ginger flavor is fine, but my absolute favorite kombucha teas are from health-ade, so I used their ginger lemon flavor!
- Cocktail mixer
- 12oz of ginger kombucha (I used health-ade Brand)
- 4oz of raspberry infused vodka
- 1 tsp of honey
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mint for garnish
This recipe serves 2
- First you’re going to take a mason jar and add in a hand full of fresh raspberries. Then pour the 4oz of vodka over the berries. Let it sit for at least 24hrs to infuse the vodka with the raspberries to gain a nice flavor.
- Once your raspberry infused vodka is ready it’s time to get it on ice!
- First you’re going to fill your copper mugs with ice chips or half ice chips and half frozen raspberries. *If you having a girl’s night out it’s always fun to add in the frozen raspberries.
- Pour the kombucha, vodka, honey, and squeeze the lemon into a cocktail mixer and stir, don’t shake!
- Once you’re done stirring, evenly distributed the cocktail into your chilled mugs.
- Serve immediately!
Author: Anna Romano
Anna Romano is a super chef and master food blogger of @fashionstylefoodie. She resides in NYC with her husband and furry friend. She is the go-to lady for all things DIY in the kitchen. Find more on her at: www.fashionstylefoodie.com