What’s both convenient and delicious at the same time? A tasty chia seed pudding with a twist! This pudding is great for breakfast but I recently had someone try an extra one I had in the fridge and said how happy they would be if someone served this as dessert, and the chocolate adds that extra special touch. You won’t feel guilty with this special treat, just look at the ingredients below to see why!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs hazelnut butter (you can substitute for another nut butter)
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 5 tbs chia seeds
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together and make sure there are absolutely no clumps. (I mix it with a whisk for about 2 minutes to make sure its smooth)
- Divide mixture into 2 cups and refrigerate overnight.
- You can make extra if you want to enjoy it for a couple days. Keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Add your favorite toppings on top. I added cocoa nibs, hazelnuts, organic fudge and rose pedals.
Follow me on Insta: @gratefulbelly
Author: Christina Koop
Christina is a fun loving, trend oriented millennial with an eye for trend spotting and digital marketing. In her spare time, she is usually found with friends, reading the next marketing tech book, or simply with her husband relaxing and enjoying all that life has to offer her in NC.