What’s both convenient and delicious at the same time? A tasty chia seed pudding with a twist! This pudding is great for breakfast but I recently had someone try an extra one I had in the fridge and said how happy they would be if someone served this as dessert, and the chocolate adds that extra special touch. You won’t feel guilty with this special treat, just look at the ingredients below to see why!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tbs hazelnut butter (you can substitute for another nut butter)
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 5 tbs chia seeds
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together and make sure there are absolutely no clumps. (I mix it with a whisk for about 2 minutes to make sure its smooth)
- Divide mixture into 2 cups and refrigerate overnight.
- You can make extra if you want to enjoy it for a couple days. Keeps in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Add your favorite toppings on top. I added cocoa nibs, hazelnuts, organic fudge and rose pedals.
Follow me on Insta: @gratefulbelly
Author: Tatiana Merciyan
Tatiana Merciyan Rumi is a foodie at heart and a wife and mommy to Sam and Gia, who are her everything. She has always had a big love for food and culture and truly enjoys cooking as well as coming up with new and healthy recipes. She is Armenian and holds the pride of love and family dear to her heart. She is grateful for her upbringing and family roots who have introduced her to all ethnicities of food. In her spare time, she loves to travel and see how other people live, eat and enjoy their lives. Find more delicious recipes and food tips from her @ https://www.instagram.com/gratefulbelly/ and www.gratefulbelly.net.